- This event has passed.
PLAN TO MOVE YOUR KIDS!
January 13 @ 8:00 am - January 31 @ 5:00 pm
You are invited to participate in the FREE 12-week virtual program to support physical activity among
children with disabilities.
We are excited to share a new FREE 12-week online program available to parents of children with disabilities called Plan to Move Your Kids. The program will focus on helping parents plan for their child’s physical activity through the use of various interactive activities along with a supportive community. The program was developed by researchers across Canada in collaboration with the University of British Columbia, the Canadian Disability Participation Project (CDPP), and an initiative called Stronger Together developed by Curatio.
Plan to Move Your Kids is a 12-week community-based program delivered via the Curatio app. Parents can complete this program at their own pace! Parents will have access to:
● Daily posts about their child’s physical activity
● Check-ins with a community coach
● Tools and resources that can help with planning for their child’s physical activity
● Like-minded members to communicate and share ideas and information with.
Parents will have the ability to engage in:
● Weekly activities that will provide knowledge and ideas about physical activity
● Help them plan for their child’s physical activity
● Learning how to manage and overcome barriers
● Messages and interactions with other parents who share similar experiences.
This program was designed to assist parents in supporting their child’s physical activity, especially during these trying and uncertain times.
To sign up, parents can visit: https://curatio.me/strongertogether/ and find the “Plan to Move Your Kids” icon. Signing up is quick and easy.
If you have any questions about Plan to Move Your Kids, you can contact email@example.com